Friday, January 1, 2010

TBQ's Book Palace Reviews


Below, in alphabetical order by the book's title, you will find the links to all the reviews posted on TBQ's Book Palace. Most of them are from me over the past 5 years, but many of the recent reviews are from my Guest Reviewers.

And may I apologize in advance for my early reviews. The titles I gave the posts...*shudders* I promise, I won't do that again! LOL


Kame, Pat, and Musing Maddie's reviews have been identified below. If there is nothing next to the review link, then that review is from me (TBQ).



Enjoy!



A



B
Back to You by Jessica Scott (Kame + Pat + TBQ's Review and Discussion)
Battered Not Broken by Ranae Rose (Kame's Review)



C
D



E





F



G



H



I



J



K



L



M



N
Naked Edge by Pamela Clare (Kame's Review)
Naturally, Charlie by S.L. Scott (Kame's Review)  



O



P
Q



R
S
T



U



V



W



X



Y



Z








Enjoy!   


Until Next Time,

 Photobucket



*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!

No comments :