Right now I am...
~NOT Accepting Reviews (See my Review Policy, as I WILL accept them in the near future!)
~Booking Author Interviews and Guest Posts (See Being a Guest Author)
~Hosting Giveaways and Tours (Also see Being a Guest Author)
~Looking for Guest Reviewers (See Being a Guest Reviewer)
More about The_Book_Queen...
And don't forget to visit some of the other blogs that I love!
Are you interested in buying one of the books I've reviewed? If so, feel free to search Amazon for it!
- What Did I Receive? [March Edition]
- RAK Wrap Up: March
- Blog Tour: Guest Post w/ Camilla Chafer + Giveaway...
- [NetGalley Review]: "White Shadows"
- [NetGalley + ARC Review]: "Shadows on the Moon"
- [Review]: "Illicit Magic"
- Review Tour: "Bright Arrow Burning" by Isabo Kelly...
- Lusting for Covers (65)
- Guest Post: April Fifer + Danielle Hylton!
- "Illusions" Book Tour + Author Interview w/ Kacey ...
- [NOR + ARC Review]: "The Saint"
- [Review]: "The Goddess Test"
- [NOR Review]: "Unbroken"
- [Blog Tour Review]: "Illusions"
- Lusting for Covers (64)
- [NetGalley]: "The Wolf Who Loved Me"
- My Greatest Fear
- [NetGalley Review]: "Much Ado About Rogues"
- [NetGalley Review]: "Kiss Me, I'm Irish"
- [NetGalley Review]: "Untouched"
- Lusting for Covers (63)
- [Blog Tour Review]: "The Half-Breed Vampire"
- [NetGalley Review]: "Assassins in Love"
- [NetGalley Review]: "Shadow's Stand"
- Name Before the Masses Tour: Interview with Isabo ...
- Lusting for Covers (62)
- Author Tour + Guest Post : Carrie Ann Ryan featuri...
- ▼ March (27)
- ► 2010 (91)
- ► 2009 (151)
Most Common Labels
Review Romance Own One of my Favorites Lusting for Covers Blog Tour Giveaway 4.5 Stars Historical ARC copy Contemporary Paranormal 4 Stars 5 Stars E-Book Guest Post Author Interview NOR Magic What did I receive? Teen Fantasy Teen Romance ShapeShifters Vampires 3 Stars England Random Stuff 3.5 Stars Contest Winner Erotica Contests Demons NetGalley Scotland Novella Werewolves Early Reviewer's Book From LibraryThing Fantasy Reading Recap Fiction Military Time Travel Urban Fantasy Anthology Book Shopping Completed Reading LIst 2 Stars 2.5 Stars Book Trailer Discussion Dragons J.K. Beck Rebecca Royce Robin Leigh Miller Dawn Halliday Guest Authors Barnes and Noble First Look Copy Barnes and Noble Sneak Peak Copy Blog Tours BlogRoll Books Read Calendar Overview Disclosure Read in 2008 Read in 2009 Read in 2010 Read in 2011 Review Policy
- Utah, United States
- Books are my life--plain and simple! :) My genre of choice is romance, of almost any kind. I love reading, I love sharing my thoughts on the books with others, and I'm always up for recommendations and book conversations! Please, feel free to find me on any of the various websites I frequent, or drop me an email! If you are interested in me reviewing your book (Or you just want to ask me a question), please email me at: The_Book_Queen[at]yahoo[dot]com.
If you like what you see, and you have a dollar or two to spare, please donate to help pay for giveaways and blog upkeep. Thank you! :) PS-- I also love being paid in blog comments. That'll do just fine. :D
Friday, March 16, 2012
|The Wolf Who Loved Me by Lydia Dare|
Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca (April 3, 2012)
Series: ? First of a new trilogy, as I understand it...
Genre: Paranormal (Historical) Romance
Regency England Has Gone to the Wolves!
Lady Madeline Hayburn Has Money Problems...
Specifically, she has so much of it that she's dogged by fortune hunters, including her bewilderingly attractive, penniless neighbor, with his wild nature and uncouth manners...
Weston Hadley Has An Identity Crisis...
Specifically, he's just turned into a wolf while Madeline was watching. Now it's up to the regal lady to tame the wild beast...if she can...
Where to Buy*:
Other Books Related to The Wolf Who Loved Me:
From the moment I picked up The Wolf Who Loved Me I knew that Lydia Dare was going to take me on a wonderful journey. And let me tell you: I was right!
^Favorite “Sweet” Quote:
“When I close my eyes, I dream about you. When I open my eyes, I see you beside me. When I reach out, I can touch you. It's all I've ever dreamed of.” ~ Wes
^Favorite “Spicy” Quote:
“Can we do it like this?” she whispered against his mouth.
He nodded, his lips brushing hers as he did so. “Ride me,” he said softly. Then he rocked her bottom forward and slid his length into her. He groaned loudly as he did so. “It's like coming home,” he whispered, his voice broken by emotion. “God, I love you.” he said.
WOW! See, even in the “spicy” moment, we still got plenty of emotion and romance! These are only a small sample of the fire that burns between Maddie and Wes. Let me tell you—they can definitely make smoke appear while you are reading this book!
4.5 STARS! A fantastic paranormal/historical romance, The Wolf Who Loved Me will provide you with hours of fun; you'll smile, sigh, pant and even laugh a few times! My only regret is that I didn't hold out on reading this book until I picked up the previous books in this series! Although the series isn't one of those where skipping books leads to the reader being confused and lost, it is one of those series where reading all of the stories leads to an increased enjoyment of both the individual books and the series as a whole. I will definitely be putting Dare's other books, past and future, on my list and I plan on journeying back into the Westfield Wolves series as soon as I can!
^This is an ARC copy; these quotes may or may not match what is printed in the finalized copy. Quotes belong solely to the author of this book, not to me in anyway!
~*~*~*~I received this e-book from NetGalley, in exchange for my honest review.
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!
Labels: 4.5 Stars, ARC copy, E-Book, England, Historical, NetGalley, One of my Favorites, Paranormal, Review, Romance, ShapeShifters
My Rating Scale
- 5 Stars= Fantastic. Perfect rating, and a must read for anyone!
- 4.5 Stars= Great--- highly recommended!
- 4 Stars= Good, a very enjoyable read.
- 3.5 Stars= Nice, quick read.
- 3 Stars= Okay, about average.
- 2.5 Stars= Eh....Not the worst, but below average.
- 2 Stars= Borderline fail...Something was missing!
- 1.5 Stars=I didn't like it.
- 1 Star= Major flaws.... Or not my cup of tea, depends on how you care to look at it...
- 0.5 Star= DNF or DNE (did not enjoy--- at all).
This is a great event--join to share the love of books with other bloggers, sending and receiving RAKs! My RAK Wish List
Visitors to the Site
Web Counters Since December 19th, 2008