Sunday, February 17, 2013

Lusting for Covers (112)


Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.

To view complete instructions on how to participate, as well as grab the HTML code for the graphic, see this page first!



Once you are ready to join the fun,

please fill out Mister Linky below with

your name/blog name and the direct

link to your Lusting for Covers for this

week!



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here's my candidate for the week:



A Most Devilish Rogue by Ashley Macnamara
Publisher: Ballantine Books (August 27, 2013)
Genre: Historical Romance
 
Fans who adore Julia Quinn, Eloisa James, and Sabrina Jeffries will savor Ashlyn Macnamara’s sensual new novel, which proves that two hearts are better than one.

Years ago, when Isabelle Mears was still a young miss too infatuated to know better, she surrendered her innocence to a dishonorable man. Though ruined and cast out from society, she has worked hard to shelter her illegitimate son, Jack. Having sworn off men in her quiet but dignified life, Isabelle is unprepared for the deep longing that rips through her when a handsome stranger rescues her rambunctious six-year-old from the pounding ocean surf.

George Upperton is a man in trouble with debts, women, and a meddling family. He is, by all accounts, the last gentleman on earth Isabelle should be drawn to. But loneliness is a hard mistress, and caution gives way to desire . . . even though Isabelle is convinced that happiness can’t be found in the arms of such a devilish rogue. Only when Jack is kidnapped does Isabelle discover the true depth of George’s devotion—and how far a good man will go to fight for the woman whose love is all that matters.
 
 

Where to Buy*:  
More Info:



Why?

While you know I love a nice man-chest cover, I also swoon over a well toned backside. :) And no, not just his ass, either, but his back and shoulders and...everything.

Looks like this man could be the perfect rock for a woman to lean on when times get hard.... :D





















What cover are you currently lusting for? Tell me, I want to know! Follow the directions above on how to post your own Lusting for Covers, and leave a comment telling me what you think of the cover for A Most Devilish Rogue?





 














Enjoy!





Until Next Time,

Photobucket









*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!

8 comments :

Chrissy Szarek said...

Wow. That cover and book looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TBR list is getting so long...

Lover Of Romance said...

I just love this pick!!! I think I could stare at him all day :) I actually have never heard of this author so I will be putting this one on my TBR for sure!

The_Book_Queen said...

Delicious, indeed! :D

Enjoy!

TBQ

The_Book_Queen said...

Hehe--what kind of book lover would I be if I didn't increase another person's TBR list? :D
Enjoy!
TBQ

The_Book_Queen said...

Me, too....*daydreams*
Enjoy!
TBQ

Wickedly Delicious said...

Oh sweetie I was totally checking out his butt first. Had to scroll up and do a double look. Very nice! Great pick. Sounds good adding to my TBR list.

L4C

The_Book_Queen said...

I don't blame you. Not. One. Bit. :D
Enjoy!
TBQ

Kat said...

I love that backsiide too :D Delicious. Made me read about the story too. Looks yummy.
(((hugs))) Kat