Sunday, January 27, 2013

Lusting for Covers (109)


Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.

To view complete instructions on how to participate, as well as grab the HTML code for the graphic, see this page first!



Once you are ready to join the fun,

please fill out Mister Linky below with

your name/blog name and the direct

link to your Lusting for Covers for this

week!



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here's my candidate for the week:


L.O.S.T. by R.S. Collins + S.R. Vaught
Publisher: Pink Zebra Publishing (January 20, 2013)
Series: L.O.S.T., 1
Genre: YA Fantasy




It's way too easy to get lost...
 
Brenden’s on his way to the beach when he makes a pit stop in a tiny desert town called Live Oak Springs Township. It’s a weird place, no question. Maybe even frightening. It doesn’t take long for Bren to realize that something in L.O.S.T. isn’t right—and it might be that witchy girl in the general store.
 
Jasmina Corey has a secret, and a very big problem. Bren may be the solution. Her magic tells her that Bren has a warrior’s heart, that he might be the one to help her defeat a creature so evil it threatens to destroy the witching world and all of humanity, too. Too bad he hates her on sight. Too bad she might have to kill him.
 
PLEASE NOTE: The L.O.S.T. trilogy was previously published under the pseudonyms Debbie Federici and Susan Vaught.

 
Where to Buy*:  
 Amazon | Kindle | BN
More Info:



Why?

This may be a YA book, but the cover is gorgeous! Really, I can't say it enough, but how can you go wrong with a sexy man on the cover? And there is something about a man with a band, no matter the material or reason, on his arm that makes me drool a little bit....Or is that just me? ;-)

FYI, R.S. Collins is really Cheyenne McCray, which means I'm even more anxious to try this one. 





















What cover are you currently lusting for? Tell me, I want to know! Follow the directions above on how to post your own Lusting for Covers, and leave a comment telling me what you think of the cover for L.O.S.T.?














Enjoy!





Until Next Time,

Photobucket









*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!

10 comments :

C.A. Szarek said...

This looks like an awesome read! and yes, what a great cover!

Kat said...

rotflol We both picked books with lost in the title! This looks like something I would enjoy too. Thank you for sharing it.
(((hugs))) Kat
The Queen of Tarts

The_Book_Queen said...

I know--I have to say, this new cover sure beats the old one shown on GR. I don't think I would have picked up that one (because I'm such a CoverWhore, unfortunately, which means I also judge by the cover waaaay to much. *sigh*).
Enjoy!
TBQ

Lover Of Romance said...

I just love this one....they eyes just grab at you!!! He is just beautiful to look at!

The_Book_Queen said...

Yep--the eyes are, well, very eye-catching! :) I could stare at the cover for hours....
Enjoy!
TBQ

Sherri@FikTishUhs Pleasures said...

I feel the same way about a man with tattoos (sigh).

The_Book_Queen said...

YES! *dreamy sigh*
Enjoy!
TBQ

Wickedly Delicious said...

Great find! That hero does not look he should be on a YA cover. Maybe NA or adult. Very nice arms.

The_Book_Queen said...

I know, that was my first thought!
Enjoy!
TBQ

The_Book_Queen said...

Hehe. It must be fate! :)
Enjoy!
TBQ