Friday, September 21, 2012

Novel Quotes


Novel Quotes is a new weekly post where I will be sharing with you some of the best quotes I found while reading. They may be funny, sexy, romantic, or just plain "what the---?". Enjoy!






"First, I thought we'd already established that I am not a gentleman. That ship sailed long ago. And second, you'd be surprised what gentlemen do...and what ladies enjoy."
 
~Lord Bourne (Michael)
 
 















"I feel like I should have a formation and make the platoon sergeants demonstrate how to put on a condom the correct way."

~Evan Loehr
 
 











Eleanor's breathing slowly settled. She blinked and raised her head. All she saw were thousands of books stacked and shelved and neatly scattered. Daniel was still inside her.

"God I love a man who reads," she breathed and laid her head on the desk spent.

~Eleanor
 
 




May I just say that I can't believe I've waited this long to start reading Tiffany's books. Wow. :) I'll be starting The Siren next week, and I cannot wait. If you enjoy dirty, filthy, crack-tastic erotica, pick up her books NOW! If that's not your thing...well, don't worry. But I'd still say try at least one of the many free stories she has on her website before you say "No!"



Did you find any great quotes this week? If so, please share in the comments!




Enjoy!



Until Next Time,
Photobucket

*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!

2 comments :

Mariann at Belle's Book Bag said...

Hey TBQ,


Is this a meme or just for your blog alone?? I like it!!! Great choices!!

The_Book_Queen said...

Hi Mariann,
It's one that I decided to start doing--I love sharing quotes while reading, but Twitter makes that hard when most quotes do not fit the character limit. ;) You are more than welcome to do your own Novel Quotes post--at this point I'm not going to make it a full on meme like L4C, but I have nothing against others joining the fun!
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Enjoy!
TBQ