Right now I am...
~NOT Accepting Reviews (See my Review Policy, as I WILL accept them in the near future!)
~Booking Author Interviews and Guest Posts (See Being a Guest Author)
~Hosting Giveaways and Tours (Also see Being a Guest Author)
~Looking for Guest Reviewers (See Being a Guest Reviewer)
More about The_Book_Queen...
And don't forget to visit some of the other blogs that I love!
Are you interested in buying one of the books I've reviewed? If so, feel free to search Amazon for it!
- ► 2012 (278)
- Guest Authors and Blog Tours
- Read in 2011 List
- [NOR Review]: "Highlander's Heart"
- [NOR and ARC Review]: "Sunrise with a Notorious Lo...
- [NOR and ARC Review]: "Mad About the Earl"
- Reminder: Holiday Giveaway!
- [NOR and ARC Review]: "A Lady Awakened"
- [NOR Review]: "All About Seduction"
- Holiday Giveaway!
- What Did I Receive?
- Loveswept Holiday Hop-12/12/11 thru 01/08/12 -Spon...
- Reading Recap: Week of December 4th
- [NOR and ARC Review]: "Spirit Bound"
- [Review]: "SEAL of My Dreams"
- What Did I Receive?
- Reading Recap: Week of Nov. 27th
- ▼ December (16)
- ► 2010 (91)
- ► 2009 (151)
Most Common Labels
Review Romance Own One of my Favorites Lusting for Covers Blog Tour Giveaway 4.5 Stars Historical ARC copy Paranormal Contemporary 4 Stars E-Book 5 Stars Guest Post Author Interview NOR Magic What did I receive? Teen Fantasy ShapeShifters Teen Romance Vampires 3 Stars England Random Stuff 3.5 Stars Contest Winner Erotica Contests Demons NetGalley Scotland Novella Werewolves Early Reviewer's Book From LibraryThing Fantasy Reading Recap Fiction Military Time Travel Urban Fantasy Anthology Book Shopping Completed Reading LIst 2 Stars 2.5 Stars Book Trailer Discussion Dragons J.K. Beck Rebecca Royce Robin Leigh Miller Dawn Halliday Guest Authors Barnes and Noble First Look Copy Barnes and Noble Sneak Peak Copy Blog Tours BlogRoll Books Read Calendar Overview Disclosure Read in 2008 Read in 2009 Read in 2010 Read in 2011 Review Policy
- Utah, United States
- Books are my life--plain and simple! :) My genre of choice is romance, of almost any kind. I love reading, I love sharing my thoughts on the books with others, and I'm always up for recommendations and book conversations! Please, feel free to find me on any of the various websites I frequent, or drop me an email! If you are interested in me reviewing your book (Or you just want to ask me a question), please email me at: The_Book_Queen[at]yahoo[dot]com.
If you like what you see, and you have a dollar or two to spare, please donate to help pay for giveaways and blog upkeep. Thank you! :) PS-- I also love being paid in blog comments. That'll do just fine. :D
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Another slow week for me... *SIGH* And I didn't even get much done outside of reading this week, there was just so many things that came up in life.
I did manage to finsih two books.
And I posted two reviews this week.
Seal of My Dreams by Various Authors
Spirit Bound by Christine Feehan
Here's what I read this week:
Next up was a book I received from a giveaway more than a year ago and I'm sorry I put it off so long because it was quiet enjoyable! :D The Cowboy's Christmas Miracle is a quick, festive, and loveable romance novel. It wasn't spicy, by any means (in fact, it was pretty much a G-rated one, with only a kiss or two in the story), but it made up for it with the sweetness factor. I was glad to see "the Grinch of Cold Creek" (Carson McRaven) finally learn how to love! I haven't read any other books by this author, but I'll be looking up more of her books later on, especially in this series. :) 4 Stars.
What did you read this past week? Or, have you read any of the books I just listed above--if so, what were you thoughts on them? Let us know!
OH-- And don't forget: Now TBQ's Book Palace is on Facebook. So for those of you that enjoy your social media pages, be sure to 'Like' the page now. Currently I am using it simply to post when something on the blog goes live, but later on I may use it for other information as well as contests...so stay tuned! :D 'Like' TBQ's Book Palace on Facebook HERE.
Until Next Time,
*TBQ's Book Palace is a member of both the Amazon and Barnes and Nobles affiliates program. By using the links provided to buy products from either website, I receive a very small percentage of the order. To read my full disclosure on the matter, please see this post!
Labels: Reading Recap
My Rating Scale
- 5 Stars= Fantastic. Perfect rating, and a must read for anyone!
- 4.5 Stars= Great--- highly recommended!
- 4 Stars= Good, a very enjoyable read.
- 3.5 Stars= Nice, quick read.
- 3 Stars= Okay, about average.
- 2.5 Stars= Eh....Not the worst, but below average.
- 2 Stars= Borderline fail...Something was missing!
- 1.5 Stars=I didn't like it.
- 1 Star= Major flaws.... Or not my cup of tea, depends on how you care to look at it...
- 0.5 Star= DNF or DNE (did not enjoy--- at all).
This is a great event--join to share the love of books with other bloggers, sending and receiving RAKs! My RAK Wish List
Visitors to the Site
Web Counters Since December 19th, 2008