Right now I am...
~NOT Accepting Reviews (See my Review Policy, as I WILL accept them in the near future!)
~Booking Author Interviews and Guest Posts (See Being a Guest Author)
~Hosting Giveaways and Tours (Also see Being a Guest Author)
~Looking for Guest Reviewers (See Being a Guest Reviewer)
More about The_Book_Queen...
And don't forget to visit some of the other blogs that I love!
- ► 2012 (278)
- ► 2010 (91)
- What Did I Receive?
- Want to Read List (Part 4, D's)
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Teaser Tuesday: "Unwind"
- What Are You Reading On Monday? (1)
- Want To Read (Part 3, C's)
- I've Been Published! *
- Want to Read (Part 2, B's)
- Review:"Where's My Hero?"
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Teaser Tuesday: "Passage to Zarahemla'
- Want to Read (Part 1, A's)
- Short Review: "Saving Savannah"
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Teaser Tuesday: "Dance with the Devil"
- REVIEW: "Fairy Tale"
- REVIEW: 'Wicked Resurrection"
- Oops, I Did it Again...
- What Did I Receive?
- June Reading
- LORELEI JAMES CONTEST!
- Being a Guest Author
- About Me
- Reader, Reviewer, Blogger--Links and Buttons
- ▼ July (25)
Most Common Labels
- Utah, United States
- Books are my life--plain and simple! :) My genre of choice is romance, of almost any kind. I love reading, I love sharing my thoughts on the books with others, and I'm always up for recommendations and book conversations! Please, feel free to find me on any of the various websites I frequent, or drop me an email! If you are interested in me reviewing your book (Or you just want to ask me a question), please email me at: The_Book_Queen[at]yahoo[dot]com.
Title: On Danger's Edge
Author: Lise Fuller
Genre: Erotica, Contemporary
Publication: Ellora's Cave Publishing, Incorporated
Publisher: March 2007
Fear be damned…
…is the code photojournalist Rorie Lindsay lives by. Free of her abusive ex-husband, she celebrates her divorce with a one-night stand then heads to her next photo shoot in the Panamanian jungles, thirsting for adventure. Finally sensing her life is her own, Rorie relishes her autonomy until guerillas take her small troupe captive. Now, in order to survive, she must match wits with the soldier who came to save her-Chief Warrant Officer Tom MacCallum, the same stranger she'd spent one incredible night with.
Tom couldn't forget the passionate brunette he'd bedded-a vain attempt to assuage his guilt over a comrade's death. Like his father several years before, Tom had been unable to save his friend. Driven in his Special Forces missions, the failures haunt his private life. Because loved ones die, he's refused to commit himself to a woman. Still, he longed for something with Rorie. Unable to find her again, he's encouraged when he sees she's in the party he's rescuing-until the rescue effort goes awry and he finds the terrorists hot on their trail. Now, both their lives and their destinies are…
…On Danger's Edge.
This was my prize from their June contest.You should definitely check this site out-- every month they have multiple contests to enter, and all you have to do to enter is add the book to your 'shelf' on there! They have a list for 'Adults' (Erotic novels, which is what my prize was) and the regular IBD books that can have non-fiction to YA to regular Romance novels mixed in! :)
What about everyone else? Did you get anything good in your mailbox this past week? Share!
Until Next Time,
You know the drill by now:
~I'm curious to see if others have read any on my 'Want to Read' list, or if these books are also on YOUR list of books to find.
~I've listed the book title (linked to it's page on B&N), the author, an the genre(s) the book is from, so enjoy!
~If you missed the previous ones, here are the links:
Onward to the D's!
- The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown (Fiction)
- Dagger-Star by Elizabeth Vaughan (Fantasy, Paranormal)
- The Damsel by Claire Delacroix (Historical)
- Dance of Seduction by Sabrina Jeffries (Historical)
- Dance of the Wolf by Karen Whiddon (Paranormal)
- A Dance Through Time by Lynn Kurland (Historical, Time Travel, Paranormal)
- Dancing on the Wind by Mary Jo Putney (Historical)
- Danelaw by Susan Squires (Historical)
- Danger in a Red Dress by Christina Dodd (Contemporary)
- Danger's Kiss by Sarah McKerrigan (Historical)
- Danger's Promise by Marliss Moon (Paranormal)
- Dangerous Games by Keri Arthur (Paranormal)
- The Dangerous Gentlemen by Julia London (Historical)
- A Dangerous Man by Connie Brockway (Historical)
- A Dangerous Man by Candace Camp (Historical)
- A Dangerous Man by Janmarie Anello (Historical)
- Dangerous Passions by Kat Martin (Historical)
- The Dangerous Protector by Janet Chapman (Contemporary)
- Daniel X: Watch the Skies by James Patterson (YA, Science Fiction)
- Danse Macabre by Laurell K. Hamilton (Paranormal, Fantasy)
- Daring by Jillian Hunter (Historical)
- Daring the Duke by Anne Mallory (Historical)
- Daring the Moon by Sherrill Quinn (Paranormal)
- The Daring Twin by Donna Fletcher (Historical)
- Dark Angel by Lucy Blue (Historical, Paranormal)
- Dark Defender by Alexis Morgan (Paranormal)
- Dark Desires by Eve Silver (Paranormal, Historical)
- Dark Enchantment by Karen Harbaugh (Historical)
- Dark Fires by Brenda Joyce (Historical)
- Dark Harvest by Lynda Hilburn (Paranormal)
- Dark Heart by Betsy James (YA, Fantasy)
- Dark Heart by Sarah Brophy (Historical)
- Dark Highland Fire by Kendra Leigh Castle (Historical, Paranormal)
- Dark Hunger by Sara Reinke (Paranormal)
- Dark Hunger by Rita Herron (Paranormal)
- Dark Light by Jayne Castle (Paranormal)
- Dark Magic by Cheyenne McCray (Paranormal)
- Dark Master by Tawny Taylor (Paranormal)
- Dark Moon by Lori Handeland (Paranormal)
- Dark Nights, Dark Dreams by Savannah Russe (Paranormal)
- Dark Obsession by Allison Chase (Historical, Paranormal)
- Dark of the Moon by Rachel Hawthorne (YA, Paranormal, Fantasy)
- Dark Prince by Eve Silver (Paranormal, Historical)
- Dark Protector by Alexis Morgan (Paranormal)
- Dark Rapture by Michele Hauf (Time Travel, Paranormal)
- Dark Side of Dawn by Kathryn Smith (Paranormal)
- Dark Side of the Moon by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Paranormal)
- Dark Slayer by Christine Feehan (Paranormal)
- Dark Temptation by Allison Chase (Paranormal)
- Dark Thirst by Sara Reinke (Paranormal)
- Dark Warrior by Donna Fletcher (Historical)
- Dark Warrior Unbroken by Alexis Morgan (Paranormal)
- Dark Warrior Unleashed by Alexis Morgan (Paranormal)
- Dark Whispers by Samantha Garver (Historical)
- The Dark-Hunter Companion by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Paranormal)
- Darkborn by Alison Sinclair (YA, Fantasy, Paranormal)
- The Darkest Kiss by Keri Arthur (Paranormal)
- The Darkest Knight by Gayle Callen (Historical)
- The Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter (Paranormal)
- The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter (Paranormal)
- Darkness Rising by Elissa Wilds (Paranormal)
- Darkness Unknown by Alexis Morgan (Paranormal)
- Dating 4 Demons by Serena Robar (YA, Fantasy, Paranormal)
- Daughter of Destiny by Tracy Fobes (Fantasy)
- Daughter of Gold by Janeen O'Kerry (Paranormal)
- Daughter of the Blood by Anne Bishop (Fantasy)
- Daughters of Terra by Theolyn Boese (Erotica, Paranormal, Fantasy)
- Dawn of Desire by Phoebe Conn (Historical, Paranormal)
- Dawnbreaker by Jocelynn Drake (Paranormal, Fantasy)
- The Daystar by Rene Lyons (Paranormal)
- Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris (Paranormal)
- Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison (Paranormal)
- Deadly Little Secrets by Laurie Faria Stolarz (YA, Paranormal)
- Dear John by Nicholas Sparks (Fiction)
- Dearest Enemy by Nan Ryan (Historical)
- Dearly Beloved by Mary Jo Putney (Historical)
- Deceptions by Susan Sizemore (Paranormal)
- Dedication by Emma McLaughlin (Chick Lit, Fiction)
- Deep Kiss of Winter by Kresley Cole and Gena Showalter (Paranormal)
- Deep Magic by Joy Nash (Paranormal, Historical)
- Deep Midnight by Shannon Drake (Paranormal)
- Deep Water by Stella Price (Erotica, Paranormal)
- Deep Waters by Rosemary Laurey (Erotica, Paranormal)
- Deep, Dark and Dangerous by Jaid Black (Time Travel, Paranormal)
- A Deeper Magic by Jillian Hunter (Historical)
- Delicious by Sherry Thomas (Historical)
- Delight by Jillian Hunter (Historical)
- Demon Bound by Meljean Brook (Paranormal)
- The Demon You Know by Christine Warren (Paranormal)
- Demon's Delight by MaryJanice Davidson and Others (Paranormal)
- Demon's Hunger by Eve Silver (Paranormal)
- Demon's Kiss by Eve Silver (Paranormal)
- Demon's Kiss by Maggie Shayne (Paranormal)
- Demonic Obsession by Elisa Adams (Erotica, Paranormal)
- Demons Not Included by Cheyenne McCray (Paranormal)
- Desert Eden by Patricia Grasso (Historical)
- Destiny by Helen Kirkman (Paranormal)
- Destiny Kills by Keri Arthur (Paranormal)
- Destiny of the Wolf by Terry Spear (Paranormal)
- Destiny's Warrior by Heather Waters (Historical, Fantasy)
- Devil in a Kilt by Sue-Ellen Welfonder (Historical)
- Devil in My Bed by Celeste Bradley (Historical)
- Devil of the Highlands by Lynsay Sands (Historical)
- The Devil Wears Tartan by Karen Ranney (Historical)
- The Devil You Know by Jenna Black (Paranormal)
- The Devil's Knight by Lucy Blue (Paranormal, Historical)
- The Devil's Love by Julia London (Historical)
- Devil's Mistress by Heather Graham (Paranormal, Historical)
- The Devil's Possession by Heather Waters (Paranormal)
- Devil's Prize by Kat Martin (Historical)
- Devour by Melina Morel (Paranormal)
- Dhampir by Barb Hendee (Fantasy)
- Die for Me by Karen Rose (Fiction, Mystery)
- Dime Store Magic by Kelley Armstrong (Paranormal)
- A Distant Magic by Mary Jo Putney (Historical, Paranormal)
- The Distressing Damsel by Shelly Laurenston (Paranormal)
- Divine Fantasy by Melanie Jackson (Paranormal)
- Divine Night by Melanie Jackson (Paranormal)
- Divine One by Lynne Ewing (YA, Fantasy)
- Don't Tempt Me by Sylvia Day (Historical)
- Donovan's Bed by Debra Mullins (Historical)
- Double Cross by James Patterson (Fiction, Mystery, Crime)
- Double Trouble by Allyson James (Erotica, Paranormal)
- Dragon Actually by G.A Aiken (Paranormal)
- The Dragon Earl by Jade Lee (Paranormal, Historical)
- The Dragon Lord by Connie Mason (Historical)
- Dragon Lovers by Jo Beverley and Others (Fantasy, Paranormal)
- The Dragon Master by Allyson James (Paranormal)
- Dragon Moon by Rebecca York (Paranormal)
- Dragonswan by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Paranormal)
- Dream Catcher by Kathleen Harrington (Historical)
- Dream Chaser by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Paranormal)
- Dream Island by Josie Litton (Historical, Paranormal)
- Dream of Me by Lisa Cach (Fantasy, Paranormal)
- Dream of Me and Believe in Me by Josie Litton (Historical, Paranormal)
- Dream Stone by Glenna McReynolds (Paranormal, Time Travel)
- The Dream-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Paranormal)
- The Dreamer by May McGoldrick (Historical)
- Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning (Paranormal)
- Dreams Made Flesh by Anne Bishop (Fantasy)
- Dreams of Stardust by Lynn Kurland (Time Travel, Historical, Fantasy)
- Dreamwalker by Kathleen Dante (Erotica, Paranormal)
- Drift by Penni Russon (YA, Fantasy)
- The Druid Made Me Do It by Natale Stenzel (Paranormal)
- Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon (Time Travel, Historical, Fantasy)
- The Duchess by Jude Deveraux (Historical)
- Duchess By Night by Eloisa James (Historical)
- The Duke by Gaelen Foley (Historical)
- A Duke of Her Own by Eloisa James (Historical)
- The Duke of Shadows by Meredith Duran (Historical)
- Duke of Sin by Adele Ashworth (Historical)
- A Duke to Die For by Amelia Grey (Historical)
- The Duke's Proposal by Leslie Lafoy (Historical)
Wow-- another long list--and I know I'm missing a lot on this list, ones that I thought I had tagged on LibraryThing as 'want to read' but I must not have because they didn't show up... But as long as this list is, I figure you won't miss a few of them!
I swear, my fingers are going to be forever traumatized after these posts! ;) I'm hoping that the 'E's' will be a lot smaller.... We'll see on Sunday, right?
Off to work on the next list, finish at least one more book before July's over, and work on my post for the books I read in July. Hope everyone has a good Friday-- all I can say is TGIF! :D
Until Next Time,
Here's my pick for this week:
Author: Claire Delacroix
Publication Date: September 29th, 2009
Genre: Romance, Paranormal
Series: The Prometheus Project, Book 2
The Eyes of the Republic are Everywhere.
The victim of what she believes is a malicious kidnapping, seer Delilah Desjardins quickly realizes that her abductor is on a mission to save her from assassins. Rafe, a fallen angel, must ensure that Delilah, blessed with the gift of foresight, reaches her true calling as an oracle for the Republic--and if his divine calling results in a more earthly relationship between the two of them, well, he doesn’t mind that at all.
Drawn to Rafe, but fearing the loss of her gifts should she surrender to his charms, Delilah knows she has to leave him. But fleeing his guardianship sets the assassins on her trail again. As Rafe races to save Delilah, he knows he isn’t just saving her for the good of the Republic, for the angels, or for the future--he’s saving her for himself.
I just came across this one today while looking on another blogger's list of upcoming books they wanted. I've not read any of Delacroix's books, though I have a lot of her older historicals on my wish list already-- didn't know she had a paranormal series out! :D Sounds really good though!
For more information on this series, along with an excerpt for the book, click here!
Oh, and you know what I just found out? Delacroix writes under the name Deborah Cooke as well! I never realized that, but I've got all her Dragon shapeshifter novels on my list too... Well, they say you learn something new every day, right? So here's the website for her other pen name. :)
Author: Neal Shusterman
"So, whaddaya say we have some fun and make sure you don't get
unwound for nine months?"
Risa had never been a screamer. The way she always saw it,
screaming was a show of weakness. A sign of defeat. Now she has to admit defeat, for although she has lots of experience warding off creeps, Roland has even more experience being one.
Hmm... I'm just barely starting this book, so I haven't even reached this spot-- your guess at what's going to happen is as good as mine! Unless, of course, you've already read the book. ;)
A weekly event hosted by J. Kaye’s Book Blog to discuss your reading week ~ the books you've read and those you plan on reading in the coming week.
This past week (Which I'm counting as the 19th to the 26th), I finished 8 books-- not bad at all!
Unfortunately, I'm falling way behind on getting reviews up for any of them! However, none of the books were ones I've received from publishers to review-- even I'm not slipping that much! I'd just like to make it clear that if I receive a book to review, I read and review it ASAP (or if there is a specific date asked for it to be posted, I have it done then). It's only when I'm reading books I've bought myself that my reviewing slows down!
Highland Treasure by Amanda Scott--- 4 stars. This book had it's moments-- at times, I really enjoyed the banter between the characters, but at other times they just annoyed me. It wasn't my favorite, by any means, but it wasn't bad either, and the good parts of the book made up for most of it. I've got her other books on my wish list, so I'll see if I like them any better.
Highland Thirst by Hannah Howell and Lynsay Sands--- 4 stars. I enjoyed this one, but I'll be honest-- I liked Sand's novel a bit more than Howell's. For some reason, Howell seemed to really push the heavily accented conversations in her story, and it got annoying. I know they're Scottish, I love Scotland and everything about it, but please, don't type everything they're saying in an accented way for us to 'get the picture'. We get it, we can picture it on our own! Nothing against Howell, of course, I've read one of her other books and loved it, and I've still got all of her other books on my wish list-- it just seemed like parts of this particular one hit me wrong, though over all, I still liked the book.
Passage to Zarahemla by Chris Heimerdinger--- 5 stars. I LOVED this book-- and the movie for it as well! It may technically be a Christian Fiction, but reading it, it's not blatantly obvious-- it's just a good fantasy and romance story to me! I love Sakerra and Kadoini (spelling may be off on both, sorry!) and their romance was very real, at least to me. He's from the ancient past, she's from the present, and they're only able to see each other when the link between their 'worlds' is thin enough-- really, that's what I can a long distance relationship! It's aimed more towards a teen audience, but don't let that discourage you-- give it a try! And the movie, which was written, produced, and directed by the author himself is great as well. I love how he's a local (meaning Utah) author, the book's set in Utah, and he did all the shooting here as well-- it may be one of the reasons why I connected with the book, being a Utah native myself...
Where's My Hero? by Lisa Kleypas, Kinley MacGregor, and Julia Quinn--- 5 stars. Again, I loved this book-- it reminded me why I love romance so much, and also why I originally fell in love with Quinn and Kleypas's works. It's been a while since I've read either one (because I've read most of their current books), and this made me want to spend a full day re-visiting their books. Maybe I'll do a bit of re-reading after I get my pile down a bit... I did write a review for this one, so click HERE if you wish to read it.
When He Was Wicked by Julia Quinn--- 5 stars. After reading WMH?, I found myself digging Quinn's two books out of my TBR to read-- and I'm very glad I did! I loved this one as well, it's probably now my absolute favorite one! The characters, the romance, the wit--- it's all there, and very well done! And don't even forget about the steamy love scenes-- wow! The title does say it all..... A perfect book to curl up with and spend the day just being lazy and enjoying every minute of it!
It's In His Kiss by Julia Quinn-- 4.5 stars. This was the other one in my TBR, and while it wasn't as amazing as WHWW, I still enjoyed it a lot! I'll admit, Hyacinth was never my favorite Bridgerton, but she did grow up a bit in this book and became a bit less obnoxious. And again, very passionate and steamy, but with Quinn's usual wit. I've got to hand it to Lady Danbury-- she has no problem saying just what she wants!
In the Blood by Adrian Phoenix--- 4.5 stars. At first, I worried about reading this one without having read the first one, A Rush of Wings, but since it was a library book, I had to read it now, not a month from now. I'll admit, I was a bit lost at times, and I would have preferred to read the series in order (I hate doing otherwise, though I *somehow* manage to read out of order a lot!), but over all, it was still a great book. More of an Urban Fantasy than a Romance, but don't worry, there was still enough of both in it to make me happy. I can't wait to read the others-- both the first and the third-- and get more of Dante (love that name!) and Heather's story. Unique story line as well, it's not just your run-of-the-mill vampires, but something more.
Blue Moon by Alyson Noel--- 5 stars. As I've already said (in yesterday's post) I loved the first book, Evermore, and this one didn't disappoint me at all. True, Ever and Damen had to go through a lot more trouble in this one (Which did make me mad, but only because I want the HEA, and even though I know it's not an easy road to get there, sometimes I wish we could just have it be perfect.... But then it wouldn't be a true HEA, would it?), but I knew they could over come it, and they did... for now, at least! But now I have to wait until 2010 for the next one-- ARGH! And I have high hopes for it, since Ever will have to find a way to finish 'saving' Damen...
Here's what I plan on reading this week (May possibly change...):
Gone by Michael Grant--- I'm on page 120 right now.
Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan--- Page 50. This is an e-book, which is why I'm still only this far after three weeks....
Unwind by Neal Shusterman --- I haven't started it yet, but I'm picking it up from the library today, so it's next on my list.
Skinned by Robin Wasserman--- Another library book I'm picking up, so it will be after Unwind.
Lair of the Lion by Christine Feehan---I've had this one in my TBR for far too long, it's time I read it! Plus, it's on my LT 999 Challenge, which I'm a bit behind on....
Splendor by Brenda Joyce-- Another one that has been in my stack for a while and it's part of my Challenge.
If I read more/other books than what I've got listed, I'll try to remember to come back and edit this list-- but I can't make any promises! ;)
Now, I'm off to work on Friday's 'Want to Read List, Part 4', along with Wednesday's "Waiting On" pick. Hmm... which book should I choose? So many to pick from! ;) And tomorrow will be my Teaser Tuesday, though from which book, I don't know-- it depends on if I finish Gone today or not.
Enjoy your Monday everyone, and see you tomorrow!
Until Next Time,
I'm curious to see if others have read any on my 'Want to Read' list, or if these books are also on YOUR list of books to find.
I've listed the book title (linked to it's page on B&N), the author, an the genre(s) the book is from, so enjoy!
Did you miss the first two lists? No worries--- find them here and here!
Onto the C's!
- Call Home the Heart by Shannon Farrell (Historical)
- Call of the Highland Moon by Kendra Leigh Castle (Paranormal)
- Call of the Moon by Ronda Thompson (Paranormal)
- Candle in the Window by Christina Dodd (Historical)
- Cape Storm by Rachel Caine (Paranormal, Fantasy
- Captive by Brenda Joyce (Historical)
- Captured by Helen Kirkman (Historical)
- Captured by Your Kiss by Jen Holling (Historical)
- A Caress of Twilight by Laurell K. Hamilton (Paranormal, Fantasy)
- Caressed by Ice by Nalini Singh (Paranormal)
- Carnal Gift by Pamela Clare (Historical)
- Carved in Stone by Vickie Taylor (Paranormal)
- Cast in Courtlight by Michelle Sagara (Fantasy, Paranormal)
- Castle Magic by Hannah Howell (Historical)
- Castle of the Wolf by Sandra Schwab (Historical)
- Castles in the Air by Christina Dodd (Historical)
- Castles in the Mist by Josie Litton (Fantasy, Paranormal)
- Cat and Mouse by James Patterson (Crime, Fiction, Mystery)
- Cat Miracles by Brad Steiger (Non-Fiction)
- Catching Midnight by Emma Holly (Paranormal)
- Celic by Jayne Waggoner (Fantasy, YA, Horror)
- Celtic Fire by Joy Nash (Paranormal)
- Ceremony of Seduction by Nan Ryan (Erotica, Paranormal)
- Cerulean Sins by Laurell K. Hamilton (Fantasy, Paranormal)
- Chainfire by Terry Goodkind (Fantasy)
- The Chalice and the Blade by Glenna Mcreynolds (Historical)
- The Champion by Heather Grothaus (Historical)
- Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult (Fiction)
- The Charm Stone by Donna Kauffman (Contemporary, Time Travel, Paranormal)
- Charmed by Jayne Castle (Paranormal)
- The Charmer by Madeline Hunter (Historical)
- Charming the Prince by Teresa Medeiros (Historical)
- Checkmate by Annmarie McKenna (Paranormal)
- Cherished by Elizabeth Thornton (Historical)
- Child of a Dead God by Barb Hendee (Fantasy)
- Child of the Mist by Kathleen Morgan (Historical)
- Chill Factor by Rachel Caine (Fantasy, Paranormal)
- The Choice by Nicholas Sparks (Fiction)
- Chosen by Amelia Elias (Paranormal)
- The Chosen Sin by Anya Bast (Paranormal, Fantasy)
- The Christmas Heiress by Adrienne Basso (Historical)
- Christmas Knight by Christina Skye (Paranormal, Time Travel, Historical)
- The Book of Dreams by O.R. Melling (YA, Fantasy)
- Circus of the Damned by Laurell K. Hamilton (Fantasy, Paranormal)
- Circus of the Darned by Katie Maxwell (YA, Fantasy)
- Claimed by Shadow by Karen Chance (Fantasy, Paranormal)
- The Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean M. Auel (Fantasy)
- Cold Moon Rising by C.T. Adams (Paranormal)
- Colliding Forces by Constance O'Day Flannery (Paranormal)
- Come Back to Me by Josie Litton (Historical)
- Come the Morning by Shannon Drake (Historical)
- Come the Spring by Julie Garwood (Historical)
- Come to Me by Lisa Catch (Fantasy, Paranormal)
- A Companion to Wolves by Sarah Monette (Paranormal, Fantasy)
- Companions by Susan Sizemore (Paranormal)
- Compromised by Kate Noble (Historical)
- Conception by Sarah McCarty (Erotica, Paranormal)
- Confessions at Midnight by Jacquie D'Alessandro (Historical)
- Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler (Time Travel, Chick Lit)
- Confessions of a Little Black Gown by Elizabeth Boyle (Historical)
- Confessor by Terry Goodkind (Fantasy)
- Conquer the Night by Shannon Drake (Paranormal)
- The Conqueror by Brenda Joyce (Historical)
- Conqueror's Kiss by Hannah Howell (Historical)
- The Conquest by Julia Templeton (Historical)
- The Conquest by Jude Deveraux (Historical)
- The Cost of Eternity by Shayla Kersten (Paranormal, Fantasy)
- Cougar's Woman by Ronda Thompson (Historical)
- The Countess by Claire Delacroix (Historical)
- Countess Misbehaves by Nan Ryan (Historical)
- Courting Claudia by Robyn Dehart (Historical)
- Courting Midnight by Emma Holly (Paranormal)
- Covet by J.R. Ward (Paranormal)
- Coyote Dreams by C.E. Murphy (Fantasy, Paranormal)
- Crashed by Robin Wasserman (YA, Science Fiction, Fantasy)
- Cravings by Laurell K. Hamilton and Others (Paranormal)
- Crescent Moon by Lori Handeland (Paranormal)
- The Crimson Fold by Teri Adkins (Erotica, Paranormal)
- Cross by James Patterson (Crime, Mystery, Fiction)
- Cross Country by James Patterson (Crime, Mystery, Fiction)
- The Crossing by Joy Nash (Paranormal)
- Crossing Swords by Kirsten Saell (Fantasy)
- Cry for Passion by Robin Schone (Erotica, Historical)
- Crystal Shadows by Joy Nash (Erotica, Paranormal)
- The Crystal Skull by Manda Scott (Fantasy, Science Fiction)
- Curse the Dawn by Karen Chance (Fantasy, Paranormal)
- Cursed by Jamie Leigh Hansen (Paranormal)
*Wipes Brow* Well, that wasn't quiet as long as the last one, but it was still a lot! And while writing this up, I *somehow* managed to add even more books to this list... It's like a never-ending cycle! LOL.
But I hope you enjoyed it, maybe found some more to add to your own list, or found some you've read before-- either way, feel free to comment or to suggest more.
Have a great Sunday everyone-- enjoy what's left of the weekend!
Until Next Time,
My Rating Scale
- 5 Stars= Fantastic. Perfect rating, and a must read for anyone!
- 4.5 Stars= Great--- highly recommended!
- 4 Stars= Good, a very enjoyable read.
- 3.5 Stars= Nice, quick read.
- 3 Stars= Okay, about average.
- 2.5 Stars= Eh....Not the worst, but below average.
- 2 Stars= Borderline fail...Something was missing!
- 1.5 Stars=I didn't like it.
- 1 Star= Major flaws.... Or not my cup of tea, depends on how you care to look at it...
- 0.5 Star= DNF or DNE (did not enjoy--- at all).
Visitors to the Site
Web Counters Since December 19th, 2008